Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What Matters?

There are alot of things in my life that matter in my life. I was always told that life doesn't give you anything, but that you can earn all the things that you need.
    Family is one of the most important things in my life. My family is definitely different from everyone else's. My family is really big on earning what you want and earning other peoples respect. In my family, I have my Mom and Dad, my older brother, my older sister [both Arapahoe graduates], and my step Dad. My brother and my mom have always been hardest on me because they know I can do better than I do, but i don't. The rest of my family is pretty relaxed.
    Friends are probably the most important thing in my life because I feel that I can tell my friends just about anything about me and that it won't effect how they think of me. My friends are really what keeps me going because they always have my back whether I'm right or not, but if I'm wrong I have to answer to them.
    Another thing that matters to me is myself. I make myself come last because I was always told that it's not always about me. I take pride in my friends and would defend them no matter what it meant. I can admit that I don't always do the right thing and that I don't always try my best. But I think I can improve in some areas.
   These are the things that matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment